Research Training: Doctoral Program in Work & Organizational Psychology 2019
- Post by: Marco Peña Jimenez
- June 8, 2020
- No Comment
At the beginning of the year 2019, our team received an intensive and enriching theoretical, methodological and professional training by senior and young researchers in the Doctoral Program in Work & Organizational Psychology at the University of Bordeaux.
• Structural Equation modeling with Mplus. Lecturer: PhD. Guillaume Deprez, University of Bordeaux, France.
• Guidelines for writing a scientific paper. Lecturer: Prof. Adalgisa Battistelli, University of Bordeaux, France.
• Configurational analyses: Conceptual and fundamental aspects from profile analysis and fuzzy set theory. Lecturer: PhD. Nicola Cangialosi, Università Degli Studi Firenze, Italy.
• Presentation of research project “L’homme acteur des transformations des usines du futur”. Lecturer: Prof. Adalgisa Battistelli, University of Bordeaux, France.
• Essential factors and considerations to succeed the PhD in Work & Organizational Psychology. Lecturer: Prof. Christian Vandenberghe, HEC Montreal, Canada.